Hi there, I am an MA graduate in Teaching English from Nottingham Trent University. I am a dedicated teacher and I always want to bring the best out of my students. I have experience in teaching young learners and enjoy working with them. Also, I am happy to adapt my lesson plans to help my students meet their goals.
1. Teaching Assistant - British Council (June 2016 - June 2018):
- Assisting teachers in primary classes.
- Motivating children to participate in classroom activities as well as encouraging them to complete their assignments.
- Assisting students who have special educational needs in their learning.
2. IELTS teacher - The IELTS Workshop (June 2017 - June 2018)
- Teach IELTS to adult students.
- Design course content.
3. Private tutor (2015 - June 2018)
- Provide academic support (English and Mathematics) for different - groups of students, including young learners (from 9-11 years old) and teenagers.
- Adjusting the lesson plans based on the students' needs.