- I have taught professionally and continuously for 15 years (music schools, private lessons, seminars).
- I teach: plucked string instruments:
- guitar (electric, classical, acoustic; playing with fingers, plectrum and slide), bass guitar, popular traditional instruments (balalaika, banjo, mandolin, tamburitza, ukulele)
- keyboards: acoustic and electric piano (Clavinet, Rhodes, Wurlitzer), organ (Hammond), synthesizer
- music theory: harmony, polyphony, arranging, discipline of musical instruments, musical forms
- I have taught and I teach in various music schools most music genres: classical, jazz, latin, pop, R&B and soul, rock, traditional
- I teach to a wide range of ages, from beginners to advanced (individually and in groups), persons with disabilities and special needs
- With the quality of my teaching I have earned the trust of my pupils, their parents, superiors and colleagues. I have inspired many of my pupils to strive towards exceptional performances, to become professional musicians and have therewith also inspired any of my colleagues to become better teachers.
-- I developed my style of educating by incorporating a combination of techniques that I was taught and further developed through my teaching and playing.
- I teach by sight reading traditional and contemporary notation, by the absolute and relative method and I teach by ear.
- For precision in rhythm and tempo I use a metronome in my teaching.
- I teach my pupils to be skilled in improvising with different styles.
The Music School Wanstead: Teaching guitar individually and in small groups (UK, London, 2019. September – ongoing)
Musica Nova International Academy of Music: Teaching guitar individually (UK, London, 2019. September – ongoing)
Key Lessons: Teaching guitar and piano individually (UK, London, 2019. October – ongoing)
Tutorfair: Teaching piano individually (UK, London, 2019. October – ongoing)
Marie de Bry Arts Academy: Teaching guitar individually (UK, London, 2019. November – ongoing)
Muswell Hill Piano Teachers: Teaching piano individually (UK, London, 2020. January – ongoing)
Music School Ladislav Racic (ROCK ACADEMY – Institute for Jazz and Pop Music): Teaching guitar individually and group (electric, classical, acoustic), keyboards (acoustic and electric
piano, synthesizer), school bands (Croatia, Zagreb, 2005. February – 2019. September)