Gabriel has inherited the talent and passion for the guitar that runs in his family. Both his parents and grandfather are guitar teachers! He studied guitar and music at the Conservatori del Liceu in Barcelona and LCCM in London. An experienced player, composer and songwriter, Gabriel has extensively performed in bands and as a solo artist, releasing his own music under the moniker Gabriel Kazz, and recently writing the music for Ben Fogle’s Tales from the Wilderness UK Tour. He’s started teaching guitar in 2013 in his hometown in Spain, and now in London teaches guitar lessons to all ages. Gabriel believes in developing a personal teaching approach for every student and he is a versatile player capable of teaching many styles, such as Fingerpicking, Classical, Rock, Reggae, Jazz or Bossa Nova.
2019 - Soundheart Music School (Forest Hill)
• Substitute Guitar Tutor
2012 - (current) Private Guitar/Ukulele/Music Tutor
• Experience teaching students of all ages.
• Thorough knowledge of music theory and learning techniques
• Passion for teaching
2014 Municipal Music School of Gelida
• Teaching 25+ children classrooms ages 6 to 15.
• Lesson planning
Oct 2015 - July 2018 London Centre of Contemporary Music
• BMus (Hons) in Music Performance and Production Upper Second Class Honours
Sept 2011 - July 2015 Liceu Professional Centre of Modern Music & Jazz (Barcelona, Spain)
Professional Music Studies Degree (Guitar)
2011-2013 Autonomous University of Barcelona
• Undergraduate Degree in Psychology
• Studies Interrupted in 2nd year out of 4
• Relevant Modules: Motivation and Emotion, Personality and Individual Differences.