Bilingual, native French speaker, I have a post-graduate education in English and experiences in language, culture and art teaching. I have a calm, composed and friendly approach when under pressure, and genuinely enjoy helping pupils and colleagues. An enthusiastic and hard working teacher who is highly motivated and determined.
My education and professional career are atypical with various experiences from nursing school to Art studios and catering careers. Teaching was always a constant. I started teaching my fellow students at school. Then when I came to England, I would teach French to the children I was looking after and naturally, expended my circle of students from school children to adults. Back in France, I carried on and specialised in English as a foreign language.
From September 2019 – June 2020 : I am starting a writing club for primary school children to put test a personal project. For the past year I have started the elaboration of a book which will aim to improve French writing skills and knowledge of the language.
2017 – 2018 : St Patrick's Catholic Primary School – Kentish Town
– French class - CNED exams (French national distance learning course) – Fast Languages.
2010 – Present : Private Teacher /Tuttor - London.
– Agency: Fast Language (since 2010)
– Previous agencies : Acticours - French Between the Common.
– Private tuition in classes and on one to one from children to adults.
2012-2013: Parkgate House School – Clapham Common
– French class - CNED exams – French Between the Common.
2010 : Ealing School of Languages with Hammersmith and West London College.
– Occasional replacement for adult French classes on a beginner level.
Feb. to June 2010 : Mars Montessouri nursery school – London.
– French club for pupils aged 4 to 6 years old.
2008 – 2009 : Complétude – Limoges – France
– Home private tuition for pupils of various levels from French education system
2006-2009 : President of association -“Les Épicuriens” – Limoges – France
– Helped British people to integrate themselves through French culture, language and administrative issues.
– Taught French in class and private tuition for adults from beginners to advance level.
2003 - 2005 : Mairie of Saint-Maurice - École Maternelle et Élémentaire Publique Gravelle – France
– Activity organizer in a nursery school and a youth centre for teenagers