I am an enthusiastic and hardworking physiological science graduate from the University of Bristol, I will be undertaking my PGCE in September 2020.
In our first meeting, I assess the individual's level and I teach based on the assessment. I analyse the individual to tailor my teaching method to suit them. I carry out continuous assessments to ensure my students are improving. I always have learning objectives and I ensure the learning objectives are met before the end of each lesson. I listen and I patiently work with my students to ensure their success.
I have been giving lessons since 2014. I have been opportune to teach up to 15 students. I helped my students with Maths and Science problems ranging from KS3, GCSE and A levels. My students have been able to excel through my help.
Education & Certification
September 2016 - June 2019. The University of Bristol- BSc Physiology (achieved a 2:1)
September 2014 – June 2016 Drapers' Academy A-levels: Chemistry (A), Mathematics (A), Physics (B), Biology (B)
November 2010 – June 2014 Eastbrook School; 12 GCSEs including 3 A*s, 4As, 5Bs (English B and Mathematics A*)
Health and Safety Training Course
January 2019 – April 2019, January 2020- Present Bristol Tutors/ Tutor Doctor, Maths/ Science Tutor
• The level of each student is assisted.
• Devise how to assist each student to achieve their target.
• Made lesson plans that were best suited for each individual.
• Encourage the students.
November 2010 – present H.Y.P.E Youth - Youth Leader and Treasurer (Admin)
● Record weekly reports and delegated tasks to team members to achieve the goal.
● Organising and coordinating events held to motivate and help the upcoming generation.
● Managing the group’s finances using MS Excel spreadsheet.